Garage Door Servicing & Repairs
Preventative serving and repair of your garage door and opener when needed, is just as important as it is for your car. Much like the engine of your car, your garage door is made up of numerous moving parts designed to lift and lower your door safely and efficiently.
Ongoing preventative servicing ensures that that your door continues to function within factory specifications and greatly reduces the risk of failure and repair bills down the track. Regular preventative servicing is also required to maintain your 10 year total confidence warranty (register your warranty here).
We recommend servicing once in the first 12 months after installation and every two years thereafter.
A standard garage door and opener service takes about 30 minutes and includes:
- Lubrication of the critical moving parts including chain drive, tracks, wheels or cable drum. This ensures your door travels smoothly and quietly.
- Tightening of door mounting points along with door bolts, screws, cables and connectors. Delivering integrity of the door and tracks and preventing failure associated with parts pulling apart or away from fixing points.
- Adjustment of spring tension to limit ‘spring fatigue’ or undue strain on the opener, reducing likelihood of failure over time.
- Adjustment of opener travel limits and force margin to ensure the door opens and closes to maximum limits without exceeding them and causing damage to the door or opener.
- Assessment of the door alignment and the diagnosis of irregular operation remedies. Any critical issues may require additional repair work and will be quoted separately.
Garage Door Repairs & Replacements
If something has gone wrong with your garage door or opener, you should schedule a repair service to diagnose the problem, fix or replace affected components and part. We design all our components right here in Australia, so we know them inside out. Plus, you’ll only ever work with us, straight and simple
Some of the common Garage Door problems we fix include:
- Door stuck in the open or closed position
- Door not responding to remote control
- Motor emits a noise on remote signal
- Door not moving
- Squeaking door