B&D Pan-Tilt-Zoom Garage Door Camera
B&D recommends using this camera at your front door or under the eave/awning of your garage. This camera is designed to be out of the weather but it's increased range of visual movement makes it ideal for communicating with anyone trying to enter the garage.
- Remote Control - Pan: 300° / Tilt: 100° for greater versatility and control
- 2.0 Megapixel Camera -1920x1080 Video Resolution provides a high quality, clear view
- Intelligent Alerts - Receive alerts about motion and sound changes within the garage
- External Card Slot - Supports up to 128GB Micro SD Card for local storage
- Two-Way Audio - Two-way, high quality audio with leading-edge mic and speaker for real time communication
- Wifi Network - Supports 2.4GHz Wifi Network for ease of setup
- Clear Night Vision - 10-metre, Infa-red range for clear night vision in total darkness
- Wide Angle of View - Wide, 103° diagonal view to provide greater visibility without image distortion
Can B&D Cameras be retrofit to existing B&D Openers?
Yes, all B&D Cameras can be retrofit to both the B&D CAD Smart or B&D CAD Secure openers as long as the opener has a B&D Smart Phone Control Kit. Contact us on 13 62 63 or ask your B&D Accredited Dealer for details regarding compatibility with your existing door.
Can I have multiple cameras?
Absolutely, up to 6 can work off your B&D Smart opener and in conjunction with your Smart Phone.
Can I use the B&D Cameras to record?
Yes. B&D Cameras allow for a 128GB SD card to be inserted into the camera and footage to be recorded directly to the card. Or you can record and save on your Smart phone. This means there's no chance of anyone gaining access to your footage except for you.
How big are the cameras?
|B&D Pan-Tilt-Zoom Garage Door Camera||11.8mm||103.2mm||118.6mm|
|B&D Indoor Garage Door Camera||70mm||70mm||120mm|
|B&D Outdoor Garage Door Camera||97mm||67mm||64mm|